Pages

Feb 21, 2015

Did I mention...I really love pink~

Hello sweeties <3

Uh~ already one month since my last post...hmm, I really should make that a thing: one post a month...no, but the last month wasn't to interesting for me as I was sick for two weeks and well, except for watching Donna Leon-movies I didn't do that much during that time...BUT last week I was feeling better and finally had the chance to wear Lolita again *yeah* And I could wear my adorable new Angelic Pretty dress out for the first time...and it was still cold enough to wear it *ngahahaha*


 

JSK: Angelic Pretty
Bonnet: Fan+Friend
Blouse: Fan+Friend
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Hair Corsage: Dear Celine
Wig: Lockshop

With my new awesome cape from Bunny House <3

And as a bonus a nice view over Freiburg :3 

A wish you a nice weekend :) What are your plans?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment