Pages

Jun 6, 2014

Going crazy at Douglas~

Hello sweeties <3

after a pretty long time I treated myself to some high-end makeup again. As you might know I am always on the lookout for THE perfect foundation. So far I have not found it but yesterday it might have arrived. It was recommended to me by a friend and even though the price at first repelled me from buying it, I was soon suckered in and *tadaaaaaaa* I got it XD But you know me, I didn't keep my order at only one item. I also bought yet another anti-age cream that I want to try out and a Mascara I was lusting after for 2 years already :3 Here is what I got *points down:

They're Real from Benefit - Diorskin in Nude - Lancome Visionnaire


I really love the packaging <3 It is really sturdy and has this 50s vibe that all Benefit products have ^^b

The brush is made entirely out of plastic - which is different from the mascaras I usually use and the bristles are also rather short in comparison but from what I have seen on youtube so far is only great. Also a friend of mine is using this mascara for a pretty long time already and she LOVES it ^^

Lancome Visionnaire - Well, you know me, I am looking to keep my skin young everywhere all the time...so I stumbled accross this beauty. I read many many reviews and this came up pretty good so I wanted to try it. It has a normal creamy texture and a faint scent like perfume but this is not to overwhelming. So far I like it. Will write a review when I used it for some time ^^

The reson I ordered at Douglas in the first place xD

The packaging is really classy and the glassbottle looks and feels really sturdy ^^b
There is a pump dispenser so the product won't go all over the place and you can dose it better.
The color itself is super super light and matches my skin perfectly - I already used so many superlight foundations and this one is even lighter...which I never thought would be possible xD

from left to right:
Maxfactor Soft Resistand Make-Up in 1 Light - Absolute Total BB Cream by SKIN79 - Baby Bloom Holika Holika - BB beyond the solution Liole - Revlon Photoready in 003 Shell - Diorskin Nude

Although the shades are all pretty light already only the Maxfactor Foundation comes close to the Diorskin Foundation. The BB Creams look dark on my hand but blend in to my skincolor pretty good actually but still not perfectly. The Revlon Photoready is awesome BUT for my skin it is a bit on the yellow side.My verdict: I already love the Diorskin Foundation :3

What is your favourite foundation? Do you also have a Mascara you recommend to me?

Have a nice day <3

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ne wa?

    Haha, die gleiche Foundation habe ich auch und ich liebe sie! Sogar gleiche Farbe ^_^
    Und den Mascara habe ich auch *g* Ebenfalls große Liebe haha

    Ich muss da auch mal was zu schreiben, wenn ich wieder bloggen kann. Ich bin jetzt Neugierig mit der Creme von Lancome *g*

    *knuddel*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doch doch :)

      Ist ernsthaft bis jetzt die hellste Foundation, die ich bis jetzt gefunden habe...und jetzt hab ich schon zwei andere Meinungen - und beide sind positiv :3 Ich erwarte jetzt sehr viel von der Foundation...zumal die ja net die Günstigste ist xD

      Den Mascara lieb ich echt schon seit 2 Jahren an xD

      Werde berichten wie sich die Creme schlägt ^^

      *knuddel*

      Delete
  2. Also die Foundation von Maxfactor in light habe ich (glaube ich xD) auch. Benutze aber für mein tägliches Make up keine Foundations oder ähnliches. Finde so viel Make up im Gesicht irgendwie echt nicht angenehm, deswegen trage ich es auch nur für spezielle Anlässe oder Fotos. Bin aber recht zufrieden mit der Foundation, obwohl sie einen Tick zu hell für mich ist. xD

    Bin mal gespannt, wie die Creme von Lancôme so ist. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also für mein tägliches Make-Up benutze ich eigentlich...gar nichts XD Auf Arbeit geb ich mir meist net den Stress mit schminken und so weil meinen PC juckts eh net wie ich gerade ausschaue xD Ansonsten versuch ich immer recht leichte Foundation zu benutzen...die zwar ziemlich gut abdeckt aber net so schwer auf meinem Gesicht ist und die von Dior überzeugt grad echt gut ^^b

      Werde über die Creme berichten ^^

      Delete