Pages

Oct 3, 2013

OOTD - Popping Balloons and Swan Lake

Hello sweeties <3

As you know last weekend I went to Nuremberg again to meet my girls. On Saturday we had a special guest - Duplica from Austria was in town and we showed her some parts of Nuremberg. On Sunday we had our 3rd official swap meet [and although I sold nearly all my things I bought way too much again xD]. Of course I wore Lolita for both occasions :3

Saturday Outfit
I already had the pink version of the JSK but after I found the ivory version I traded the pink JSK with Koo-chan. Actually I wanted the ivory version from the beginning but never found it anywhere before but now I finally got it :3

JSK/Headbow: Metamorphose temps de filles
Blouse: BTSSB
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Wig: Lockshop
Shoes: Secret Shop
Roses: H&M, Claire's
Necklace: Kaufland
Bracelet: Small Store in Nuremberg
Cardigan: H&M


Sunday Outfit
I love Swan Lake thus I totally love this JSK *O* And even though it does not have Shirring in the back it is really comfy to wear :3

JSK/Headbow: BTSSB
Blouse/Belt: ebay-finds
Tights: Karstadt
Shoes: Bodyline
Wig: Lockshop
Roses: H&M, Claire's
Cape: Orsay

Have a nice day :3 I sure will because today is national holiday in Germany *fufufu*

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Das Meta JSK ist superschön! *U *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich bin auch so froh, dass ich es endlich in der Farbe habe *O*

      Delete
  2. Awwww you just look SO adorable! >w< Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wer ist denn diese wunderschoeen Prinzessin? Ach- das bist ja du! ^///^
    Das Kleid ist so suess und ich finde es steht dir ausgezeichnet :3 Ich liebe ja solche Farben *_*

    Just so cuuuute ;)

    Liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^/////^ Danke~ das pusht mein Selbstbewusstsein gleich wieder total :3

      *knuddel*

      Delete
  4. Du siehst wirklich süß aus!
    Ich selbst habe ja kaum Sweet Lolita getragen, da ich finde dass es mir nicht steht - aber dir dafür umso mehr! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :3
      Ich habe am Anfang auch gedacht, dass Sweet Lolita nix für mich ist aber darin fühle ich mich einfach am wohlsten :3 Würde aber auch gern mehr Classic Lolita tragen...irgendwann klappt das sicher auch :)

      Delete