Pages

Oct 24, 2013

OOTD - Casual Sweet

Hello sweeties <3

as the cold is still taking its toll on me and I am in no way able to think or let alone write a straight line for this blog [I actually have many things planned though] I decided it is time for another OOTD :) I wore this some time ago for meeting Thi Lialin and her boyfriend ^^


JSK: Baby the Stars shine bright
Cardigan: No Tabu
Turtleneck: H&M
Socks: Innocent World
Shoes: An-tai-na
Belt: ebay
Hairbands: Claire's
Headband: Claire's

Have a nice day everyone <3

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ich find's süß. :)
    Vorallem ist dein Wohnzimmer (?) auch so niedlich eingerichtet. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :)
      Naja, da ich nur eine Einzimmer Wohnung habe, ist das heir sozusagen der Wohnzimmerteil meines Zimmers *hihi* Trotzdem danke für das Kompliment ^^

      Delete