Pages

Oct 5, 2013

Autumn Feelings~

Hello sweeties <3

October has come and so has autumn. For me this is the time of long walks, reading and relaxing at the warmth and comfort at my home. To get the right autumn feel I was putting together some things that symbolize this season for me :3 Here you go~

Scented Candles - My favourite brands here are Yankee Candles and Bath and Bodyworks. I totally love all bakery scents. My favourites at the moment are: Merry Marshmallow and Vanilla Cupcake from Yankee Candles~
Books - at the moment I am reading The feast of all Saints...well, I am reading all year around but in autumn/winter I read far more as I don't really want to go out in the cold and rather stay at home and read *haha*
Cozy Hats - Well, that one is obvious *haha* And if the hats are cute it is even more fun to wear them :3
Make-Up in darker colors - Although I am still wearing pastel colors even in autumn, I love to put on darker make-up in autumn to match the "spirit" of autumn ;)
Body Butter - As it gets colder my skin also gets really dry and itchy so I need my body butters.
Hand creme in every scent - I am addicted to hand creme and in autumn/winter I can't stop myself ^^"
Hot Cocoa or tea - as it gets colder you need to get warm also from the inside ;)
Watching DVDs - Especially Dracula and Interview with a Vampire belong to autumn for me. I watch those movies at least once every year in autumn...this is kinda my tradition *haha*

What are you connecting with autumn? Do you have any special "traditions"?

Have a nice weekend <3

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Ich mag den Herbst auch sehr gerne. Aber nur wenn das Wetter nicht zu mistig ist :/
    Ich liebe es Schals und Muetzen zu tragen \^.^/ Und unmengen an heissem Tee zu trinken. Ausserdem bekomme ich im Herbst immer Lust zu lesen oder selber zu schreiben und manchmal sogar irgendwelche Sachen zu basteln lolol
    Ich verwandle mich also irgendwie in Prinzessin Herbstwind XD

    Schoenes WE dir *knuffz*

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Der goldene Herbst :3 Wenn das Wetter mistig ist, bin ich gern drin und kuschel mich ein *hihi* So macht der Herbst dann Spaß ;)

      Bin schon gespannt auf die neuen Sachen, die du schreiben wirst :3

      Wünsche dir einen schönen Wochenstart <3

      *knuddel*

      Delete
  2. omg talking about Interview with a vampire - I didn't watch it for almost 10 years! O__O THANK YOU! I'm gonna do that NOW. Sweet things you have there, it really looks like a comfortable autumn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 years is toooo long xD I watch it nearly every year...sometimes even twice a year *haha*

      Delete
  3. Hast du schon mehr Sachen von Anne Rice gelesen? :o Ich bin schon seit einer Weile mit "Engel der Verdammten" beschäftigt und es ist sooo schön, dass ich es gar nicht zuende lesen will.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also von Anne Rice habe ich fast alles gelesen. Mit ganz großer Begeisterung die Vampir Chroniken. Die Hexen-Romane sind auch okay aber da mag ich die meisten Charaktere nicht wirklich. Was ich nicht gelesen habe ist Christ the Lord...passt imo einfach nicht zu ihren anderen Werken ^^"

      Delete