Pages

Aug 24, 2013

Glossybox/Pinkbox August 2013

Hello sweeties <3


last week I received my two subscription boxes. I have to say that my favourite this time is the Glossybox but the Pinkbox wasn't to bad also ;)


Here is what I got in my boxes :)

Florena Careset - handcreme with camomille, hand creme with aloe and daycream with green tea and ricepowder. Perfect for travelling, can't wait to try that out. [Special Size]
Pantene Pro V - 1-minute wonder haircare. Don't know about that ^^" As I am really picky with my hair care things I will probably give that to a friend. [Original Size - 1,99€]
Treaclemoon - The Rasperry Kiss shower gel. I already tested all the other scents and love them. Happy that I can also try out the raspberry one now :3 [Travel Size - 0,95€]
Comodynes - Micellar Cleanser Sensitive Skin towlette. Forgot to put it on the picture. Will try that out but I am pretty content with Bioderma and L'Oreal so I won't buy anything else too fast [Special Size - 4,00€ per 20 pieces]
Flora Mare - Regenerative Nightcreme. This is the highlight of my box. Can't wait to try that out when I used up all my other cremes ^^ [Original Size - 27,25€]

The Body Shop - 100% Lip-Roll-On orange. I love the bodyshop and my lips do need moisture pretty much so I can't wait to try that out. [Original Size - 4,00€/10 ml]
Invisibobble - The traceless hair ring. When I first saw it I was not really happy about that but after testing it for some days now I am totally in love. They don't strain my hair and my hair loves that ^^b Only downpoint: They are not pink x"D [Original Product - 4,20€/3pcs]
Jelly Pong Pong - 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow. Can't say anything about it as I haven't tried it out yet. The pigmentation is pretty good...but we will se how it works with me ^^ [Original Size - 13,00€/2,8 g]
Korres - White tea fluid gel cleanser. I have many cleansers to use before that so we will see. Never heard of the brand before so I don't have any expectations. [Sample Size - 19,50€/200 ml]
Bebe More - Brighten Up Moisturizing Creme. Another creme I can add to my stack xD

Did you get any subscription boxes this month? What did you get? What do you think about boxes like that?

Have a nice Saturday~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment