Pages

Apr 1, 2013

March Favourites - Part 1 Beauty

Hello sweeties <3


And yet another month of 2013 is over. Workwise it was one of the hardest months ever but my weekends were really really awesome...although for Easter I had to change plans because I was struck by a mean cold T^T But end of a months means it is Favourites-Time :3 So here we go, my favourites for the month of March~


Scrub your nose in it face peeling and mask from Soap and Glory - it is so awesome...after only one week my face is looking so much better~
Yves Rocher Peau Parfaiete BB Cream in Light - at first I didn't really like it but after trying it for one month I am fully sold to it. The coverage is not as high as the korean bb creams but it moisturises my uberdry skin and smoothens it...so perfect for everyday wear ^^b

Kick Ass Concealer from Soap & Glory - It just kicks ass as the name says ;) I got it in my swap with the UK and it is still my favourite concealer.
Prime and Fine face primer by Catrice - Helps smoothen the skin and minimizing pores. Love it!! Great and cheaper alternative to benefits POREfassional ^^b

MY technic electric pallets from Douglas. Love, love, love them! The colors are so awesome, the pidmentation is really great and the best part they were onle 5EUR each ^^b

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in GLINDA - I got it with my OZ Pallet from UD. The color is really great and it also moisturises your lips ^^b Love it!
Garnier Eye Roll-On - For those nasty bags under my eyes ^^" Cools your eyes and helps to make those nasty bags smaller ^^b

nudeGlam nailpolishes by Essence - Love the colors!!! And Essence nailpolishes are by far my favourite drugstore nailpolishes anyways~

What are your beauty favourites for March?

See you in part 2 :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment