Pages

Apr 3, 2013

Catrice - Candy Shock

Hello sweeties <3

I went to dm again on the weekend and got myself something from the Candy Shock LE by Catrice. Actually I wasn't planning on getting anything from that LE as the previews didn't "talk" to me that much but in the end I couldn't resist and got myself some things and I have to say that I am more than happy that I did ;) Here is what I got:

Multi Colour Blush in C01 Sugar Shock
Soft Nail Lacquer in C02 Play it Blue
Soft Nail Lacquer in C04 Vanilla Love
Lip Peeling with Vanilla Flavor

Multi Colour Blush in C01 Sugar Shock
Here I was sold through the packaging and the swirls xD The color payoff actually isn't that great, I would say it is more like a highlighter than an actual blush as you nearly can't see it on the skin BUT the shimmer that it gives to your face is really nice ^^b

...this is the result after 3 layers of blush. Can't really see that much but as a highlighter it will be nice in my opinion~

Lip Peeling with Vanilla Flavor
Well, I bought it because my lips have been totally dry recently and I thought I could give it a try. So far I can't really say much about it as I only tested it for a short time but it made my lips feel smoother after applying it...we will see how it looks in the long run ;)

Soft Nail Lacquer in C02 Play it Blue
Soft Nail Lacquer in C04 Vanilla Love
Well, both colors are really opaque but you do need 2 coats to get a somewhat even finish...but this is written on the bottle so I won't complain about that xD The colors are gorgeous and they have a matte finish. I really like that as most of the polishes I owned so far had a glossy finish. These are the perfect colors for spring ^^b [btw. don't mind my nails...they look horrible at the moment x.X]

Did you already get something from the Candy Shock LE? What do you like? Did you already try the eyeshadows?

Have a nice day~

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. von der LE hab ich mir auch mehr erhofft, hab nur den candy shock lip balm stick gekauft und der sieht grauenhaft aufgetragen aus, total flaky. das mit der highlighter idee finde ich noch am besten!
    lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also die Vorschaubilder waren echt viel ansprechender als was rauskam X.x Ich mag den Blush und die Nagellacke aber trotzdem echt gern...beim dem Peeling bin ich noch nets icher xD

      Delete
  2. Huhu^^

    Tolle Beute :D
    Ist nur ein bischen Schade, dass der Blush so schwaechelt.
    Aber fuer ein Highlight ist er sicher gut :)
    Ich finde die Lacke toll. Ich mag diese hellen freundlichen Farben.
    Und so ein Peeling fuer die Lippen braeuchte ich auch mal XD Ich habe oft furchtbar trockene
    Lippen.

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :) So helle Farben passen auch viel besser zum Frühling finde ich und mit pastell ist man bei mir eh immer richtig :3

      Das Peeling werde ich noch ausgiebig testen...momentan kann ich ja noch net so viel dazu sagen ^^"

      Delete