Pages

Feb 27, 2013

Plush and Hearts

Hello sweeties <3

After reviving the monthly favourites on this blog I thought it would also be a nice idea to show you some of my everyday outfits from time to time. I won't post my outfits every day because that would be rather boring but from time to time I really like the outfits I am wearing to work and I thought "Why not show it to the world?" So, here we go with todays OOTD~

 T-Shirt: Vero Moda - Cardigan: New Look - Jeggings: H&M - Boots: Deichmann - Scarf: NanuNana - Hat: Pimkie

I am so in love with those boots. I first saw them on the Deichmann-homepage and had to have them *_* For the Jeggings I actually thought that they would look absolutely hideous on me but after trying them on I was convinced that they make a nice basic piece in my wardrobe ^^b Bought two spare ones today at H&M for only 14,95EUR each ^^v

Have a nice evening~

xoxo


1 comment: