Pages

Dec 12, 2012

Paris Hilton Passport

Hello sweeties <3

Last week I went to Stuttgart again to do some shopping and found some really nice scents for really little money at a discount perfumery. They are from the Paris Hilton Passport Collection and I already love them to death...so I also wanted to share them with you ;) I think there are three scents in this series, that was launched last year I think. And normally you can buy them at Douglas for around 15€...lucky me got them for only 5€ each ^^v

This is called "in Paris" and it smells really sweet and warm. Perfect for winter and the holiday season in my opinion :) 

This one is called "in South Beach" and this is a real summery smell. Fresh and sweet at once, really nice for a summery day...but I will use it the whole year *hahaha*

The third scent is called "in Tokyo" and I really thought I would like that scent but I didn't like it at all so I didn't get it. But if you find these three scents I think you should definitely check them out as they are really nice scents for little money ^^

Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment