Pages

Dec 11, 2012

Fancy Egg

Hello sweeties <3

While browsing some blogs I stumbled accross the new print by Metamorphose on Quini's blog. It is called Fancy Egg. At first I really had to laugh about the name because what is fancy about an egg? But when I saw the print I instantely wanted it...for some people it might be to overloaded with stuff but for me it is just right...and there goes the intent to only look out for more classical dresses from now on *hahaha* I just can't seem to get away from all the über-sweet prints ^^" But here are some pictures of the new print :)


 I really can't decide which version I like best...I think every version is really cute. although I have to say that I probably like the babydollish version in green the best...What do you think about that print? Is it to much? Would you wear it? I think it is really adorable and hopefully I can find it in Japan next April :3

Have a nice evening :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right? I love those faberge styled eggs...kinda makes me think of Russia xD

      Delete
  2. It reminds me or ornate Faberge eggs :) I do like the lavender but I think you're probably right about the green, the colours just work so well!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like all the colorways but despite myself I am really liking the green version...usually I would go for pink but this time it is different XD

      Delete
  3. Yes, it definitely reminds me of Fabergé eggs as well. I'm not sure if I really like the print though.

    ReplyDelete