Pages

Oct 31, 2012

Goodreads

Hello Sweeties <3

Just a short information for all the people who love to read and want to connect to other people ;) My collegue recently introduced me to Goodreads and I love that page. There you can add the books you read to a virtual shelf, talk about them with your friends, make a list of want-to reads and so on...it is really great site to get inspiration for your next read - so check it out ^^

Also add me if you already have an account on there - AliceHearts on Goodreads

What are you reading at the moment? I am currently switching between books *haha* This is kind of a habit of mine I am doing since years xD I am reading The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice and The Night circus by Erin Morgenstern. I will probably do a kind of "review" of the books and how I liked them in the future...maybe ;)

Wish you a nice and pleasent day~

No comments:

Post a Comment