Pages

Oct 30, 2012

Don't be sad, be happy instead!

Hello my sweeties <3

Although last week wasn't the best the weekend made up for it a thousand times <3 Until Friday I wasn't really feeling that good and so for Saturday I decided that I wasn't going to be sad anymore and meet up with my new collegue in Stuttgart instead *yay* We did some shopping, had something to eat and just chatted about the things we have in common like reading the same books and totally loving british TV-shows It is funny how much we have in common *haha* And we only know each other for a week now xD 

 My Outfit for the Day (excuse the bad quality...definitely need a new camera ^^")
Dress: Promod - Turtleneck: New Look - Shoes: New Look - Tights: H&M - Bag: Lovely Shoes - Necklace- Bijou Brigitte
 

After my collegue went home I met up with Yuzuki to go to our favourie lounge again - you all know what I am talking about. It was 5-time again *hehe* As usual I had the America cocktail and I also tried out the food there. I have to say the pumpkin-soup was really great BUT it was not much for the price. The apple tarte on the other hand was amazing both tastewise and pricewise ;) If you are in Stuttgart you should definitely try the tarte ate 5...really delicious <3 And also don't forget to try their awesome cocktails ;) As I mentioned before 5 is more on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it ^^b

 Didn't taste like your usual pumpkin soup but very delicious...the spices they used gave it a unique taste :) 
Just om nom nom <3 <3 <3

My haul~
 Balea handcream winter edition - I had to buy all three of them: Chai Tea Latte, Caramel Hot Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon Punch - I can't say which one I like the most as they all smell so good AND they really make your skin smooth ^^b

Balea "Zuckerschnute" Bodybutter - finally found it *yay* Love that smell soooo much <3

Essence Eyeshadow pallette Sun Club #2 Long Beach - I lovethose warm colors and I think they are great for autumn although it says sun club xD

 
Baked Blush by the brand Flormar, it is Terracotta Blush-On #41 - I am really getting into all those blushes lately. Love that one really much as the color is great with my skin tone ^^b

Thanks for reading~

Hope you have a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment