Pages

May 26, 2012

L'Occitane

Hello sweeties <3

So~ last weekend I treated myself to something special. As I mentioned in a previous post I bought a shimmering bodypowder from L'Occitane and I totally love it. I think it gives a special extra something to everyy cute outfit, may it be Lolita or Gyaru or just something cute for summer. 

The best part is that it isn't only a shimmering powder, it is also "delicately perfumed". Well, and the flacon looks really cute ;)

Only downpoint is the price of 27,90€...at first I was hesitant to buy "only a powder" for that much money but in the end the result was worth it (can't show you atm because crappy phone-cam doesn't show it properly ^^").

All in all I have to say that I will definitely buy from L'Occitane again because their products all have "natural-origin ingredients" and the result is just great...well, and the products all smell so good and the packing is just too cute :3

Thanks for reading my two cent on L'Occitane <3

Love and Kisses~

No comments:

Post a Comment